Terms + Conditions
In these terms:
Goods means any goods provided by Shegoa to you
Shegoa means New Zealand Dairy Pty Ltd ABN 49637643353, trading as Shegoa and its officers, employees and agents.
You means the person(s) purchasing Goods from Shegoa which these conditions accompany.
- 2.1 You may place orders for Goods online at www.shegoa.com.au
- 2.2 Orders are subject to availability of stock and min/max quantities as Shegoa decides from time to time.
- 2.3 Orders placed via Shegoa’s Online Store will be met with products with an expiry date of at least four months, unless otherwise stated in the product description. It is recommended that you read the product description for goods placed on promotion, or advertised at a special rate, closely to avoid disappointment.
- 2.4 By placing the order you are declaring that the goods are for personal use only and will not be made available for resale by you or by someone with your authority.
- 2.5 It is a violation of the Export Control Act for certain items to leave Australia without appropriate paperwork. Breaches of the Export Control Act may lead to prosecution and imprisonment.
- 2.6 Shegoa reserves the right to request a written declaration (or statutory declaration) that orders are for personal use only.
- 2.7 It is a violation of the law to place orders under a false name or with a fraudulently obtained credit card.
- 2.8 Shegoa reserves the right to refuse orders whether in whole or in part in its absolute discretion.
- 2.9 Shegoa will limit the sale of formulas and toddler milk drink to 3 tins, per household, per fortnight (14 days) based on previous order history data.
3. Returns & exchanges
- 3.1 Shegoa does not currently offer any return, exchange or refund policy.
4. Delivery and receipt
- 4.1 Shegoa will provide the goods to the Australian and New Zealand address specified in your order, including PO Box addresses.
- 4.2 Shegoa may deliver the goods to other overseas destinations, at our discretion, where prior arrangements have been made. Overseas orders may be subject to customs Duties and Taxes, payable by you, the consignee. You will be required to pay all costs in relation to the delivery of the goods to your overseas destination.
- 4.3 Shegoa will endeavour to provide the Goods in a timely manner to the address specified in your order. However Shegoa will not be liable for: Any failure to deliver or delay in delivery for any reason; or Any damage or loss due to unloading or packaging; or Damage to property caused upon entering premises to deliver the Goods. Any costs incurred by Shegoa due to any failure by you to accept the Goods at the time of delivery must be reimbursed by you to Shegoa.
- 4.4 Any person at the designated delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed to be authorised to receive the goods.
- 4.5 If you wish to have the goods provided by means other than Shegoa usual means, you will need to make all necessary arrangements and pay all costs involved.
- 4.6 Shegoa reserves the right to invoice you for additional freight and delivery charges where the costs of shipping exceed the amount invoiced to you.
- 4.7 Domestic orders are shipped via a 3rd party delivery system. Our delivery system will only make 1 attempt to deliver the parcel(s). If no one is available to sign for the parcel, a card will be left at the delivery address. The parcel(s) will be taken to a stated Post Office or Mail Centre for collection. Identification and/or signature may be required upon collection.
- 4.8 If an incorrect delivery address is provided or a parcel is returned to us as undeliverable, an extra postage fee will apply to send it again
5. Payment and gst
- 5.1 Shegoa may change the price of the Goods from time to time without notice to you.
- 5.2 You must pay the price of the Goods current at the time of payment or the time of dispatch of the Goods, whichever is the earlier.
- 5.3 Invoices are payable before receipt of Goods. Time is of the essence in relation to all payments of money to Shegoa under this agreement.
- 5.4 Where applicable, GST is included in the advertised price of our products and in the calculated postage costs in accordance with the relevant legislation, A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999. You must pay Shegoa any GST payable for the provision of the Goods.
- 5.5 You are responsible for all duties, taxes and clearance charges that may be levied on the Goods.
6. Title and risk
- 6.1 Title in goods passes to you on payment in full for them.
- 6.2 Risk in Goods passes to you on delivery of the Goods to you, unless you arrange for delivery under clause 4.5, in which case risk passes when the Goods leave Shegoa’s premises.
7. Exclusions and limitations
- 7.1 To the extent permitted by law, Shegoa’s only liability is as expressly stated in the above terms, and all other guarantees, warranties and conditions are excluded.
- 7.2 To the extent permitted by law, Shegoa’s liability under these terms and as aresult of a consumer guarantee implied under the Australian Consumer Law or any other warranty or condition implied by legislation, is limited to supplying the Goods again or paying the cost of having them supplied again.
- 7.3 To the extent permitted by law, Shegoa will not be liable to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect loss or damage including loss of profit.
- 8.1 You indemnify Shegoa and must keep Shegoa indemnified against all damages, losses, costs, and expenses suffered by Shegoa arising out of any breach by you of this agreement or arising out of your use, possession or sale of the Goods or the use, possession or sale of the Goods by someone with your authority or permission.
- 9.1 These terms and any invoice referencing these conditions govern the provision of goods and constitute the whole of the agreement between us and supersede any previous dealings, prior representations, statements, and agreements in relation to their subject matter.
- 9.2 These terms may be varied by Shegoa at any time by notice to you or by means of a notice on the Australian pages of the website www.shegoa.com.au
- 9.3 Clerical errors are subject to correction without notice.
- 9.4 Shegoa may sub-contract or otherwise arrange for another person to perform any part of this agreement or to discharge any of Shegoa’s obligations under this agreement.
- 9.5 You must pay Shegoa all costs and expenses incurred by Shegoa in connection with these terms including legal expenses, and costs incurred in the recovery of monies owing by you to Shegoa or in otherwise enforcing Shegoa’s rights against you under this agreement.
- 9.6 Neither party is liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this agreement (except an obligation to pay money) if such delay or failure is due to any cause outside of reasonable control. If delay or failure to perform its obligations pursuant to this clause occurs, the performance of that party’s obligations are suspended. If such a suspension exceeds 30 days, either party may immediately terminate the agreement by notice in writing to the other party.
- 9.7 These terms are governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of Australia